5 Learning Resources About Student Mental Health
Build your understanding of what the research says about student and educator well-being
Ensuring your well-being also means paying attention and understanding the mental health of your loved ones. On January 31, join the conversation by using the hashtag #BellLetsTalk. Let’s talk together about mental health and tool up our educators and students.
GET UP-TO-SPEED with these 5 EdCan Network Student MENTAL HEALTH learning resources:
- Fact Sheet: How could students’ use of social media be affecting their mental health?
- Fact Sheet: How can we best support student mental well-being?
- Fact Sheet: What are effective approaches to improving students’ mental well-being?
- Expert article: School Mental Health Literacy
- Expert article: What is Child and Youth Mental Health?
Check out our New Report on Well-Being at School!
This multimedia follow-up report from our Educator Well-Being: A Key to Student Success Symposium, which took place last October in Toronto, includes presentation recaps and videos of the latest research and good practices for ensuring the well-being of students, teachers, principals, and education leaders.
LOOKING FOR MORE?
|Check out our special edition of Education Canada magazine on ‘Educator Well-Being.’|