Empowering educators so that all students can thrive
Gain insights on education policy, research, and practice and build your capacity, while strengthening your connections with educators, leaders, and researchers across Canada. Become an EdCan member and join our network of 140,000+ educators committed to supporting K-12 students, while heightening their opportunities for meaningful learning.
Benefits of EdCan membership include:
* Benefits extend to all school district staff and students, as well as all faculty of education staff, teacher candidates, and post-graduate students.
- Access to Workplace Wellbeing solutions for all school and district staff, including the Well at Work Advisors service which can be customized to meet the needs of your District.
- Access to timely and relevant professional development opportunities for your staff including annual meetings, e-learning, interactive webinars, and face-to-face events.
Innovative Research & Knowledge Mobilization
- Access to curated members-only online content, including unlimited access to timely and thought provoking articles as well as professional learning discussion guides on a variety of complex topics.
- Access to the print copy of the award winning Education Canada Magazine.
- Unlimited access to a variety of how-to knowledge tools including facts sheets, infographics, blogs, and podcasts.
Networking and Peer-to-peer Sharing
- Amplify your school district’s, organization's, or faculty of education's thought leadership with the opportunity to submit articles on EdCan’s trustworthy and well-respected pan-Canadian platform.
- Showcase your events, news, research and other announcements through EdCan’s Research Bulletin, member-only newsletter, social media, and more.
- Networking and collaboration opportunities virtually and in person through EdCan provincial and pan-Canadian events.
- Opportunity to participate in EdCan working groups to advise and help advance EdCan's strategic priorities including workplace wellbeing, SDGs in education, and emerging issues.
- Preferred rates to EdCan services and events.
- Preferred rates to advertise on EdCan platforms, including on Education Canada Magazine, EdCan Wire, and the Research Bulletin.
- Preferred rates for personal wellbeing partner programs, including BTS Spark personalized coaching, TeacherFit, and Happy Teacher Revolution.
- Preferred rates and access to Corwin professional development books for pre-service teachers, veteran teachers, coaches, principals, and education leaders.