Educational Equity in the COVID-19 Era
Extraordinary times call for creative, resourceful solutions. The COVID-19 pandemic has challenged educators, students and parents alike. It has also shone a spotlight on the inequities that made school closures and distance learning especially hard on some students and families, and raised new equity issues that must be addressed as we move forward. Researchers and innovative educators share their evolving knowledge, learnings and insights to create an ongoing conversation about how we can deliver equitable, high-quality education for all students through this pandemic and into the future.
- Threads of Continuity
- School Shutdowns
- Teacher Expertise Is Key
- “Does It Have to Be That Hard?”
- Centring Equity in the COVID-19 Era
- Opportunity Solving
- Lessons Learned
- Back to School: The First 30 Days
- Redoing Gym Class
Related EdCan Fact Sheets:
- How can parents and teachers support elementary students as they learn from home during COVID-19?
- How can Compassionate Systems Leadership embed SEL and well-being across an entire school district?
- How can parents promote student well-being?
Photo : Adobe Stock