Thank you for your contribution to EdCan.
This form has three parts:
- 1) Your contact information is for our use only, and will be kept private (except for your name, position, and city);
- 2) The information that will appear in your listing on our website as one of our authors;
- 3) The copyright permission form to ensure we have the right to publish your work.
1. Contact Information
* required information
(As it will appear in your article.)
(e.g. EdCan Network)
We highly recommend attaching a photo of yourself to help us promote your article. Your headshot will appear on your online author profile and article.
Format: Square, Min. 200x200 px.
Accepted file types: jpg, png, Max. file size: 32 MB.
3. Social Media Accounts and Website
In order to promote your article, please add your social media accounts and website information.
(We will share your email address on your profile.)
4. Permission Form
For additional information, please contact Sophie H-Bienvenue at email@example.com.
- The EdCan Network website at www.edcan.ca. We would like to place your article online under a non-exclusive Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License.
Users would be able to download and view your article free of charge, and would be allowed to share it with others – provided the article is distributed in its entirety, and that
they give full credit to the author and publisher. Users would not be permitted to use your work for commercial purposes without your express permission.
You can access a “human-readable” version of this agreement at creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.5/ca/.
We are excited about sharing your ideas and viewpoints with our readers and users around the world.
Please complete the following items to confirm your acceptance of this agreement, so that we can post your article.
“I agree to the EdCan Network’s placing my article, [TITLE], online under a non-exclusive Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License.”
(Type your name)
MM slash DD slash YYYY