From sexuality and gender identity education to supporting student and teacher well-being, the implications of cannabis legalization and teaching the legacy of residential schools, this is not your parents’ classroom. It seems like every month, more complex issues emerge that our educators are tasked with.
Our trusted network of experts helps build understanding of how to deal with these challenges. We’re the “honest broker” between researchers, educators, stakeholder groups and parents to help unpack these issues based on what the evidence says. Through our magazine, events, research, fact sheets and e-newsletters, we go beyond the headlines and social media posts to help you make sense of Canadian education.
But with traditional public sector support shrinking for organizations like ours, we need your help to continue offering high-quality content that helps you understand how research and policies affect students’ learning – now and in the future.
JOIN OUR NETWORK BY OCTOBER 1ST TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR $29 BACK-TO-SCHOOL INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP OFFER* (A 40% DISCOUNT!), WHICH INCLUDES:
- Four print issues of the critically-acclaimed Education Canada Magazine
- Unlimited online access to our vast archive of 1000+ magazine articles
- A members-only loyalty program that provides exclusive discounts on car rentals, travel, health club memberships, event tickets, and more.
- An impressive 20% discount on practical, high-quality education publications from Corwin
- A stake in a respected non-partisan organization beholden to no “special interest,” other than what’s best for students
We know that you’re inundated with requests for support. As the independent national voice in Canadian K-12 education, we’re not afraid to tackle the most challenging and contentious issues. If you share the values that fuel our relentless drive to amplify research and proven practices that level the playing field and ensure that all students receive the public education they deserve, please consider supporting the important work that we do with an annual membership.
Become a member now and use Promo Code BTS2018
*applies to new memberships only